Friday, December 2, 2011

God is Good

So I've been stressing out about this medicine thing. I thought we weren't going to have to wait a day or two but found some medicine in one of the hospital bags. But they are going send it out to me at 6 pm today! How amazing is that? 

I mean I was so upset and the share program made everything perfect. My little boy is full of the medicine that he needs to keep him healthy. Healthy might not be the same for every child but for my child keeping his seizures semi under control is the best thing that could happen to me. It's not every day that I can say he is semi OK. So now here I am so grateful to the powers above for getting me through this. Thank you for those who have been there for me through the stress, the worry and the pain we've been going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment