Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is amazing!

Christmas was wonderful! We spent time with Alex's family in the morning and we opened presents and Justin got a horsey that he absoultely loves!

He was such a happy little boy! He loves pretending like he's a cowboy! This is the best christmas gift he got this year. He got a remote control car he got as well that he totally loves. Austin got two gifts that I'm really glad that his grandma jo got (the bean bag chair) and than the mobile my parents got him. Here are some pictures!

Austin actually would look at the projection that it showed! He was following so closely. His eye sight has been so good though which is so amazing!I started to cry so freaking hard when I seen it! I couldn't believe how amazing this one moment could be.

Today is the day after Christmas and after one good day unfortunately today is a bad day. He's been having really bad seizures! I wish there would be a few couple good days that we could have a semi normal life. I wish he wouldn't have to be in pain but seems like that is not going to happen any time soon. I'm hoping 2012 is better than 2011 and 2010. We need some good in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment