Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friends

I was thinking about this and thought I should write this. TRUE friends are hard to find sometimes. It seems like there are people in your life that are going to lie to you, pretend to like you and just try to compete with you. I'm so sick of those people like that. I know people are going to say that you should allow these people to get out of your life but that's easier said than done. If you think that trying to cut ties off it's easier said than done.

I keep my mouth shut so much with the drama that surrounds certain people. I'm trying to be the grown up in the situation and keep a good face in hope things will turn out better than they are. I want to be a good friend so I'm there no matter what. I'm the one who every one vents to in situations when they need someone. I'm the go to person when things happen and I'm always there trying to help people. But sometimes I wonder if I should even listen. Some people are there simply to take advantage of you.

I'm not saying that all my friends are like this. I'm not saying that at all.

I have some pretty amazing friends that I've met in real life and some that I met on Cafemom. Some people that I am very close to and wish that I met in real life. For those who are there for me all the time thank you. I know some of you listen to my stuff and give me some words of advance and that is a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment