Monday, November 28, 2011

Ensure Sterilization

Today I had my surgery - Ensure Sterilization.

I'm glad I had it done because I knew I had to have it done. It seems so sad that we won't have any more beautiful babies like we have now but it's worth it. We have so much planned for our kids and ourselves and expanding our family in a different way. My husband and I are meant for great things and our hearts are so open to things that we never thought we would be open to. Perhaps it's more like it's something that I want and always wanted from my life but it's something that he decided would be good for our family. We want to foster at least one more child perhaps two. Depending how we are doing that situation because we want what's best for our kids. I know it's going to be a hard road for Austin and we know that there are going to be challenges when it comes to our two kids plus another child but we are up for it.

God has been in control of my life and it's been very apparent since we had Austin and each and every day I listen and pray to see what happens to with my life. How my life with change and sometimes it's everything to do with Austin's and his medical issues. I hate that my little boy has to suffer but god created him to teach people. So people can learn from him and from us. I never want anyone to feel bad for me or the things we are going through. It's made my family more tough and closer together than it ever has. Sometimes things like this hurts a family but ours is stronger than ever.

The love I have for my husband and respect we have for one another is more than ever. We are getting ourselves together and making sure we are going to make a difference in this world. I need to figure out how to get my certification in the beginning of the year to be a Waiver 1 provider and that's something I am going to do still on my free time. I'm still going to devote myself to my charities and make a difference in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment