Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11th!

Who would of thought in 20 days that my baby will be 1 years old. I'm so amazed by this. Things have been AWESOME! I'm so happy with my life and how it's turning out right now. I'm so blessed to be able to have a wonderful family with this man Alex. He is truly a blessing to me. He's gave me so much more than he ever thought he would give me I think!

I'm loving my job right now. They've been thinking about making me a manager I got to prove myself still. But you know how that works. I'll do amazing at it. I'm not trying to be cocky but I'm amazing at management and I love doing it. I miss doing it at Pizza Hut sometimes. But I hated my job there and I wasn't happy at all. Now that I have this job and work with amazing people I'm so happy in my life. I'm making money and I'm growing as a person. I'm in a professional job. No more fast food and stupid jobs for kids that make no money. I got kids to support. I got a husband. I finish school in Februrary. I'm excited. I don't know if it's what I'm going to do with my life we shall see.

We are moving after winter or after the snow has fell. We are hoping to rent a house or an apartment or something bigger than what we are in now. I'm going to become an Aunt for the first time ever and I'm excited! So much good news is coming and I'm sure there is going to be more. Photos on the 23rd as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment