Monday, August 29, 2011

Juggling it All

So I got a job! Yayy it's for Precise Leads finding Insurance Leads for people. So I will get benefits after 90 days which is amazing. It's Monday - Friday 9 am - 6pm. Which is amazing because I can cook dinner for the kids, do baths, put them to sleep and just the basic night stuff. I'm going to miss the appointments (I know I hate them so much but I'll miss them) and grateful for my husband to be able to do them for me. We are coming up with a plan to watch the kids the 2 hours a day we will need 4 times a day. It'll be hard to juggle Austin being in and out of the hospital. Plus everything in between. I'm truly going to be prepared when it comes to him and making sure I got a bag packed at all times and make sure I can have some clean clothes to grab when it comes to work clothes. I'd have to bring Justin with me to the hospital and so on. And at the end of the day it'll be worth it all.

Alex is looking for a new car so that's cool. He had called a few different people but some of these people don't know about their own car! It's unbelivable especially if you are looking to sell it.

Anyways just nervous. Haven't worked in almost a year and I don't know what to expect no more. This office is so mature, coffee, laid back and I love it. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment