Friday, October 21, 2011

10 days till he's officially 1

Can't believe it.. Is it true? 10 days you say..

TILL AUSTIN CARL IS ONE!

Yes, my little boy who has gone through so much is turning 1 years old in 10 days. We are having his birthday party early because a lot of parties going on around his birthday since it is Halloween. So we are getting things ready for tomorrow for 1 out of 2 birthday parties that we are having for him with my family.

Right now is a hard time for me, currently I'm having a miscarriage and I'm in pain. Emotional and got so much to do and I can't just sit and mourn it feels like. My boss did give me 2 days off or technically a day and a half off to allow me to mourn a bit but was so busy with the kids. We decided I am getting my tubes tied. We are having to much troubles getting pregnant and making sure that the baby would be OK. We decided to do one of the most amazing things any person could do and be foster parents so we can later adopt a child. We think it's the right thing to do.

I've always wanted to adopt a child or be a surrogant mother and this is my calling I believe. And I think that my husband say in 2013 would do wonderful to be a parent of another child or a few more children depending. So excited about that but sad I won't be able to have more of my own biological kids.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage...i went thru one and afterwards got my tubes tied, i couldn't face that again. I am so happy your going to be a foster parent, i too think that is an amazing thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete