Thursday, August 25, 2011

8/25 an amazing but challenging day

So last night I went to bed early so I could get some sleep. I got 5 hours of interrupted sleep. I'll take it:) I got a 2 hour nap as well so I'll take that. My body is still so exhausted right now but I got to do what I got to do.  So today Alex and I have been together for 4 years now. It's been a busy 4 years with a lot of rollercoasters. Alex and I jumped into our relationship very quickly. He had me staying with him at his apartment when we had been dating a week so if that explains anything.

Throughout that 4 years we've been through people trying to break us up. Cheating. Lies. People trying to back stab us. Drugs. Getting use to being a mom and dad and in return also creating Austin and his challenges. We had seperated when Austin was born I lived with my parents for a while and it was the best thing that we have EVER done for each other. We got to know each other better throughout those few months and became closer as a couple and realized we both had faults. We are still working on those.

We went through me not working, being on bed rest and getting screwed over by a boss I use to have at Westerville. I would work 60+ hours a week when I was pregnant with Justin and it was hard. Now we are making some more changes to our relationship!I had an interview today, have 2 tomorrow and 1 monday if those don't work out. We are looking for something that works with our schedule. I'd love to have one day during the week off and than like Saturday off so I can spend time with my parents still. Or Saturday/Sunday off. We want day time hours.

If we get me this job than we will  be moving in the next two months before winter! I found a church I'm going to go to Sunday and see how I like it. We will see. It seems like an awesome church from what someone has said and my reading about it. Austin will be 10 months old in 6 days. This are changing but it's all worth it. I do not mind working, I love it and I'll be making more money than Alex. I missed working. But I know it's going to be hard being away from the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment