Friday, January 27, 2012

Starting a New Medicine

Austin is starting a new medicine starting today. I am going to go pick it up we've been so busy that we haven't been able to do much outside of the house. We went out to dinner with my husbands family yesterday and it was nice to go out with no issues. We had a fun as a family. We are looking at places as we speak so we will be able to have enough room to do family gatherings together. I can't wait to be able to have our own space!

I'm scared about this medicine and the issues Austin might have. It's scary not knowing what is going to happen to my poor baby. I am putting my child's life in God's hands. The doctors I hope have faith in god and hoping they will be able to keep my son alive. I am scared beyond belief that one day that we will loose Austin. Unless you have been in this situation please do not tell me you know how I feel. Because you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment